MADE IN ZA MARKETPLACE is a intermediary service between the Vendor and Customer
Responsibilities of the Vendor:
- Ensure all product specifications are correct at all times.
- Pricing must be updated if there is a price change.
- Products which are sold out must be removed or hidden from the website.
- Vendors are to comply with the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) 68 of 2008. Please refer to Government website for further information: Click Here .
- Vendors are to act in good faith, and honour product quality, returns, refunds in line with your internal policies, combined with the Consumer Protection Act.
- Vendors are responsible for adding their own delivery policies and prices on the website. Should there be an error from the Vendor, this will need to be rectified directly with the customer(s).
- The vendor is responsible for refunds, returns, warranties and product guarantees directly with the customer.
- The Made in ZA Localise Team will not be held responsible for any errors, incorrect information or misconduct whatsoever by any vendor.
- Made in ZA Localise reserves the right to suspend or terminate a vendor with a 24 hour notice in the event of any misconduct which brings Made in ZA into disrepute.
- FEES: In order for a vendor to be listed, there is a once off listing fee, and thereafter, the vendor is obligated to pay a 10% transaction fee (success fee) per basket of products sold on the Marketplace. A R15 transfer fee (per transaction) will be levied for payments from Made in ZA to the vendor.
- Payments to Vendors: Vendors can request payments between 5-7 days after a successful transaction. Payments are made into South African bank accounts only. It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide the correct banking details.